PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Manager Technology Solutions Partners for a Full Time position.
**The person in this role may work at one of our network locations in Washington, Oregon or Alaska.
Partners with the technology leadership team, business sponsors and other key stakeholders in identifying and implementing continuous improvement programs. Responsible for managing program implementation and ensuring all functions are performed accurately and consistent with current policy, practice and contracts. Serves as the primary contact point on these activities with direct interaction with leadership. Evaluates ongoing performance and compliance of implemented, programs and/or processes.
- Partners with technology and operational leaders and stakeholders to identify and prioritize improvement initiatives and align planning efforts.
- Identifies and onboards project resources, managing the team and work activities from inception through implementation. Manages multiple program and teams.
- Plans, schedules and manages project timelines and ensures timely communication with leaders and stakeholders
- Ensures policies, procedures and related materials are developed to support each program and where appropriate, establishes a transition of support for ongoing ownership of the process.
- Evaluates performance of programs implemented, advises leadership on findings and recommends strategies for improvement.
- Leads specialty collaboratives for the ongoing improvement, education and compliance with standards.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues.
- Creates and supports an environment that fosters and supports teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years’ experience implementing and leading improvement programs in IT and/or Healthcare field.
- Experience in IT and/or healthcare preferred.
- Certification in PMP, Prince2, ITIL Lean or similar methodologies preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational and people skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to make decisions within usually confined situations.
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to communicate verbally and in writing to customers, providers and peers.
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Understanding of HIPAA rules and regulations preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and interdependently with staff and team members with limited supervision
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proactive and assertive conflict resolution skills
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.