PeaceHealth is seeking a Behavioral Health Associate for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $23.42, more depending on experience.
Provides skills training, case management, and activity group therapy to behavioral health consumers. Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers under the direct supervision of a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
- Provides skills training, case management, and group activity therapy based on consumer self-identified goals. Operates under the direct clinical oversight of a master’s level clinician.
- Participates in treatment team meetings and clinical case review as an active member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Assists with access to housing resources, benefits, transportation, and other basic consumer services.
- Assists consumers in developing activities of daily living in order to maintain independence and recovery, such as cooking, shopping, daily schedule, and maintenance of healthy habits.
- Provides services in community and home setting in addition to clinic based interventions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Services or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the caregiver the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Ability to be certified as a Qualified Mental Health Associate (QMHA) required.
- Current Oregon Driver’s License required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required at date of hire.
- Minimum of one year of experience working in the Human Services field.
- Direct care experience working with patients diagnosed with mental health conditions preferred.
- Experience providing substance use treatment preferred.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids daily.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.