PeaceHealth is seeking a Administrative Assistant - Nursing Administration for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $22.57, more depending on experience.
Responsible for providing administrative support for one or more manager/director. Responsible for facilitating the efficient and smooth operation of the department in accordance with approved regulatory, quality and department standards. Utilizes communication, software and research skills to support the organization and leaders.
- Provides daily administrative support to the leaders of the department. Duties may include: fielding telephone calls; calendaring; receiving and directing visitors; word processing; filing; faxing; program and project support.
- Facilitates workflow for accurate and successful completion of assignments/projects by using Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams)
- Reviews and replies to all communications to ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism, as guided by the leaders.
- Coordinates appointment calendars, coordinates meetings, reviews mail and responds as appropriate.
- Coordinates various departmental events/activities, which may include dinners, retreats and meetings, purchasing and requisitioning.
- As a member of the department support team, participates in team meetings, takes minutes and shares responsibilities as appropriate.
- May be required to perform front desk duties, as assigned by leader.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required unless otherwise designated)
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Formal business, secretarial or office administration training preferred
- Minimum of two years of progressively responsible secretarial experience in a professional office required
- Extensive software skills are required.
- Notary Public licensure preferred.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, SharePoint, Teams)
- Visio preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Ability to work with basic office equipment
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Northwest Network – PHMG Administration (Cordata):
- May be required to support VP of Operations and PHMG Directors with managerial based reporting, review scheduling templates, support patient termination process, and other patient- based issues as directed by VP of Operations and PHMG Directors.
KMC - PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Duties require the ability to concentrate or pay close attention to detail for more than 66% of the work time.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.