Job ID: 10325
Location: Sedro Woolley, WA
Work Type: Per Diem - Relief
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Select benefits
Are you interested in an entry level food service position but don't want to work in fast food? PeaceHealth may be the place for you!
We are seeking a Food Service Assistant - Nutrition Services for a Per-Diem/Relief, Variable position. Come join our amazing and growing team!
Hourly compensation starts at $16.00, more depending on experience.
This position is responsible for preparing, serving, clean-up and delivery of food products in support of our hospital food and catering service operations.
* Follow guidelines for assigned station set-up and clean-up.
* May act as cafeteria cashier/running the cash register.
* Operate dish machine, wash pots and perform heavy cleaning duties following safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Prepare, mix, assemble, portion, serve and store food following applicable guidelines.
* Transport equipment, food, supplies and trash as directed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
Top Reasons to work with Peace Health
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.