Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Facilities Manager for Columbia Network clinics in Vancouver for a Full Time, Day position.
The Facilities Manger will be responsible for clinic locations including Vancouver and Camas. This position involves approximately 20% office work and 80% on-site at the various clinic locations.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to manager multiple facilities daily
- Previous healthcare facilities experience
- 5 years facilities management experience
Position oversees all activities within assigned geographic portfolio of buildings in the ambulatory and commercial property sites, ensuring health and safety standards, related to the physical environment, are met and arrange for services when needed by coordinating with external vendors. Responsible for scheduling preventative maintenance tasks, reacting to maintenance and security emergencies, and testing building security systems through the utilization of PeaceHealth’s approved computerized maintenance management system. Serves as the liaison between medical group operations and shared services programs related to security, maintenance, housekeeping, and capital planning.
- Arranges regular maintenance and inspection of equipment and internal systems such as heating system, alarms, security cameras and access control systems.
- Manages and documents regular and ad-hoc building management expenses to ensure the financial performance of the building is within budget. Maintains an updated record of invoices from external partners (e.g. suppliers, insurance agents, security guards)
- Maintains utilities equipment in high reliability state and energy efficient and documents the maintenance history in the CMMS.
- Monitors, maintains and improves the buildings Asset Management Framework (AMF) to ensure building assets are performing as designed and expected. Maintains an accurate and up-to-date Facility Condition Assessment (FCA) per building.
- Facilitates the implementation of space planning efforts for the assigned portfolio of buildings to include space enhancements and updates, parking allocation, and moves coordination.
- Conducts market research and compares costs and benefits when evaluating new vendors. Ensures all vendors are included on the approved vendors list.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal health and safety regulations including required accreditation standards.
- Research new services and appliances to facilitate operations.
- Determines equipment and supply needs for new buildings.
- Supervises assigned staff, including hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, development. and performance management.
- Verifies and documents the completion of open work orders and status in the CMMS to ensure adherence to the appropriate SLAs.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree: or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience, preferred.
- Minimum of five years of facility management experience required, preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Minimum of two years of leadership experience required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Certification as a Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) by the American Hospital Association preferred within two years of employment.
- Knowledge of facilities, safety and security codes, security applications, and current issues related to employee safety regulations as well as state and local regulatory agencies to ensure continued compliance as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of HIPPA, safety, and security regulations as well as the ability to liaison with city, state, county and federal officials.
- Ability to manage complex projects in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Proficient in MSOffice applications
SYSTEM SERVICES - PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires active physical exertion up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Work may require exposure to conditions involving minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp tools.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.