Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Community Liaison - Ambulatory Administration for a Full Time, Day position.
Provides an interface between physicians, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, hospitals, and group family homes within assigned territory. Develops and implements a program to contact all potential referral sources in the region. Primary focus is growing home health, hospice, palliative care, and home infusion business lines.
- Identifies all potential referral sources within assigned territory. Develops and implements a program to contact all potential referral sources in a region.
- Establishes relationship building programs between Home and Community Care and potential referral sources. Establishes programs to educate referral sources on Home and Community Care services.
- Maintains relationships with referral sources in the region.
- Acts as liaison to referral sources and addresses their needs and concerns pertaining to Home and Community Care services.
- Identifies and assesses opportunities for collaboration with referral sources.
- Ensures growth of Home and Community Care services inside and outside of our acute care hospitals.
- Coordinates and communicates with operations team to identify growth opportunities and develop a plan to collaborate with potential referral sources and capture additional business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience
EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- A minimum of three years of experience developing business relationships between home care and/or hospice organizations and medical organizations.
- Proficient level of technical expertise in Word and PowerPoint. Major HRIS solutions and MS Access skills strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing
- Ability to receive direction from supervisor but independence of method and process is emphasized and there is generally accountability only for results
- High level of interpersonal relations, experience dealing with frustration highly desired.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.