Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator for a Limited Duration role.
Hourly compensation starts at $21.30, more depending on experience.
Remote - Must reside in Oregon, Washington or Alaska!
Provides varied administrative support within the recruiting team which may include but is not limited to ensuring new caregiver onboarding, transfers, and promotions are processed according to policy and within established timelines, coordination of conference/exhibit registrations and shipping related materials, input and maintenance of passive candidate data in applicant tracking systems (ATS), and tracking outreach activities for compliance purposes. Provides support of talent sourcers, recruiters, workforce planning, and talent ad coordination.
- Prepares requisitions for recruiters to post, ensuring compliance and accuracy. Assists in scheduling interviews for candidates and coordinating interview travel, and travel reimbursement. Coordinates travel for recruitment team for events and conferences.
- Identifies and researches recruiting events, and coordinates the payment for event registration, material prep and shipping of exhibits for conferences and career fairs. Ensures attending recruiters have all needed support for events. Orders and maintains inventory of materials for events.
- Initiates new caregiver onboarding by facilitating background checks, drug screening, license verification, or other required pre-hire screens. Monitors progress of screens and resolves or escalates concerns; ensures accurate record keeping and documentation or results. Enters new hires and transferring caregivers into HR systems.
- Coordinates data related to physician contracts and other billable service providers, in collaboration with the recruiters, physician compensation and legal, to ensure appropriate distribution and enters into the contract data base.
- Coordinates the completion of I-9 forms for all new or re-hired caregivers to ensure regulatory compliance. Initiates and monitors E-Verify; coordinates follow up requirements with Human Resources.
- Responds to written and verbal inquiries from candidates and caregivers regarding recruitment and onboarding questions and issues. Refers caregivers and candidates to self-service technology, outside vendors, or other resources as appropriate.
- Collaborates with talent sourcers and recruiters in data entry of passive candidates in the ATS for future recruitment and marketing efforts. Monitors open requisition report from applicant tracking system to track aging for positions to ensure they are posted timely upon approvals. Researches the source report from applicant tracking to identify sources that the yield best candidate and hire results.
- Assists with Affirmative Action data compliance by ensuring candidate dispositioning on filled requisitions.
- Facilitates and executes the relocation process when indicated and processes applicable bonuses. Coordinates with outside vendors, accounts payable, and/or payroll to process requests for reimbursement. Assists with the administration of requests and payment of referral programs.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Required unless otherwise stated
- Associates degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one year of HR, marketing or event coordination experience or degree in Human Resources may be considered in lieu of the 1-year experience
- PHR certification preferred
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook and Word).
- Experience working with an electronic Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Previous experience with on boarding rules and regulations.
- Customer service skills.
- Detail oriented; excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Spreadsheet and mail merge knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
SYSTEM PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.