PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a per diem Hematologist/Oncologist for its team at the St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington. We are seeking those who are able join us 1-2 weeks a month to provide care to the patients of this wonderful community.
Come see what it is like to work for Washington state's #1 Healthiest employer.
Reach out to Kim Dianich, Senior Physician Recruiter, at [email protected] or 360-729-1409 for more information.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Established practice of a full-time Oncologist, a part-time Oncologist and a Physician Assistant
- CoC Accredited state-of-the-art Cancer Center attached to hospital
- Connected to Radiation Oncology with an experienced Radiation Oncologist
- Very experienced and stable ancillary staff with a lot of longevity in the entire group
- Access to clinical trials with room to grow
- Elegant 15 chair infusion center open 7 days per week
- 15-18 patients per day
Position is paid at an hourly rate of $170.97 plus medical malpractice coverage. Travel and accommodation stipend could be possible for those who live out of the area.
Why you’ll love Longview:
- Providers are deeply integrated into the community and a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Longview is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57,000, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs. Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains, and a variety of grocery shopping options
- The temperate climate in western Washington and Oregon nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world famous flowers such as tulips and roses.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest
- The Portland metro area has world class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Washington State does not have state income tax
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in the Longview area.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.