PeaceHealth is seeking a System Director – Employee Health
Proven track record with the ability to provide strategic leadership to Employee Health services across all PeaceHealth locations.
This position reports directly to the System VP, Caregiver Safety & Compliance
You will have approx. 25 FTE’s total, with 3-direct Manager reports
- Oregon Network Manager
- Columbia Network Manager
- Northwest Network Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- System point person for all annual vaccinations, System Employee Health communications, and oversee all annual reviews as well as the PPE program.
- Manage the design, structure, development, and planning issues within scope of direction.
- Be responsible for operational performance including quality, service, and regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders including infection prevention, clinical leadership, and others to ensure a high performing function.
- Define and implement best practices and processes to reduce and eliminate caregiver exposures and injuries and incorporate appropriate vaccination and prevention strategies.
- Ensure that PeaceHealth has accurate methods of surveillance and reporting of infection rates to meet and/or exceed all regulatory and accreditation requirements.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a healthcare related discipline required.
- Master’s degree required or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the job.
- Minimum of 7 years of employee or occupational health experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience required.
- Experience with presenting to Executive Staff.
- Experience in program development preferred.
- Occupational Health experience preferred.
- Knowledge and training in process improvement and lean concepts highly desired.
- Must have current RN licensure in either Washington or Oregon state.
- Current BLS required at date of hire.
- Occupational Health Nursing certification preferred.
- Ability to innovate and lead change.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
Who we are:
PeaceHealth is a faith-based 10-Hospital System in the Pacific Northwest, providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon, and Washington since 1890.
We have approx. 16,000 caregivers, and a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 physicians and providers.
- Robust Benefits package: Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement.
- Relocation Assistance and initial 3-month Housing stipend.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential.
- Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.