Hiring Bonus and Relocation Assistance may be available!
PeaceHealth is seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician Licensed for aPart-time, Evening position. Hourly compensation starts at $34.30 to $51.45 depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated or exempted for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due medical/religious reasons.
Coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with commercial insurance and Medicaid.
- Provides individual, family, group and multi-family group therapy to patients with complex diagnostic presentations and treatment needs.
- Provides clinical leadership to team of masters’ and bachelors’ level clinical and student interns.
- Assesses, develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and their self-identified natural supports.
- Evaluates and provides interventions to improve a patient’s cognitive, social, vocational, spiritual, and emotional functioning, utilizing natural and community supports when possible.
- Provides urgent/crisis evaluations, interventions, and safety planning.
- Together with consumer and natural supports, identifies key problems, strengths and resources to be addressed in the treatment plan.
- May provide case management, coordination with other treatment agencies or outside support services, outreach and engagement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
- Masters’ in Social Work (MSW), Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in behavioral health.
- Experience in diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex mental health conditions.
- Experience provided clinical supervision to bachelors’ and masters’ level clinicians preferred.
- License in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family or related field.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to obtain and interpret information appropriate to patients’ needs and age as required for assessment range of treatment, and patient care.
- Proficiency with DSM-5 diagnoses and best practice treatment interventions for a variety of behavioral health conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment.
- Knowledge and adherence to ethical guidelines for behavioral health clinical practice.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and documenting in electronic medical records.
- Effective prioritization skills.
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Oregon West Network – Crisis/Consult Liaison:
- Responsible for evaluating patients experiencing a mental health crisis to determine appropriate levels of care including psychiatric hospitalization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced emergency room and medical floor setting with a multi-disciplinary team.
- QMHP eligible required.
- CADC preferred.
- Strong diagnostic, evaluation, and crisis intervention skills required.
EUGENE PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.