Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Bereavement Associate - Hospice Medicare Certified for a Per Diem/Relief, Variable position.
Provides individual bereavement support and activity group therapy to bereavement clients. Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal outcomes. Provide services to consumers under the direct supervision of a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
- Provides case management support, and grief support group activities based on consumer self-identified goals. Operates under the direct clinical oversight of a QMHP.
- Participates in team meetings and clinical case review as an active member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Assists with referral to other mental health resources as appropriate for the needs of the consumer.
- Assists with intakes for summer camp, school group, and evening group programing. Supports all duties as assigned at summer camp programing.
- Provides services in community and home setting in addition to clinic based interventions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Services or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the caregiver the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum of one year of experience working in the Human Services field.
- Experience with group facilitation preferred.
- Experience working with youth in grief support preferred
- Registration or licensure as required by state and/or community.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance required.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and documenting in electronic medical records.
- Strong engagement skills and flexibility.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.