Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Director Service Lines - Behavioral Health.
You’ll be working onsite and reporting directly to the Hospital CAO at University District - Eugene, Oregon, with 6 direct reports. This role will have BH oversight of each hospital in Oregon.
- Serves as the network’s Behavioral Health leader responsible for promoting and implementing trauma informed, evidence-based, whole person, integrated behavioral health care across the continuum.
- The position includes clinical model development and implementation, business development and growth, compliance with quality and regulatory bodies, establishing and maintaining good stakeholder and community relationships, as well as providing clinical and administrative oversight of clinical leaders and staff.
- Responsible for input into the development and implementation of the overall Service Line’s strategic planning and growth.
- Responsible for organizational viability by creating and maintaining financially viable and clinically effective programs and operations.
- Oversees a clinical leadership team across the continuum of care, including Behavioral Health integration in Primary and Specialty Care, Outpatient Mental Health Services, Acute Care, and Inpatient Services.
- Per regulation requirements this is an onsite role.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate trauma informed, evidence-based patient care programs, services and practice models including identification of business objectives, capital and other resource needs, expected operating revenues and expenses, allocation of space and organization of program personnel and other operation components.
- Provide leadership in collaboration with physician dyad partner for operational effectiveness, clinical excellence, and personnel management. Supervise clinical leads and staff for assigned services and programs across multiple geographies and multiple departments. Lead all hospital behavioral health-related services and co-leads all assigned/associated PHMG clinics.
- Provide fiscal and business planning that promotes revenue enhancements and cost efficiency. Develop, implement and monitor operating and capital budgets.
- Develop strategic and long-range plans for the effective implementation and operation of specific patient care programs and associated activities in collaboration with system service line leaders.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities within all sectors of care delivery (primary care, specialty, hospital, schools, home health) for effective integration of evidence-based, high quality behavioral health services, and lead transition to, and increased participation in, value-based integrated care models.
- In alignment with established strategic initiatives, creates effective outreach programs in order to meet the needs of patients in secondary and tertiary market areas.
- Assist clinical team in crisis situations as appropriate, stepping in to provide trauma informed clinical interventions in coordination with the treatment team.
QUALIFICATIONS / WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
EDUCATION: Master’s or Doctoral degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited university required.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in behavioral health services required.
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical supervisory and administrative management experience required.
- Experience in developing successful and collaborative working relationships at all levels of the organization.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: Current professional license as LCSW or Psychologist in the state of Oregon required.
- Ability to build a collaborative, clinically effective team environment
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to be flexible, lead change, remain current with healthcare environment changes and translate those changes into operational plans to discern and interpret the potential impact on assigned departments/communities.
- Proven background in cultural competence/accountability to multicultural populations and issues
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Experience in developing successful working relationships at all levels of the organization.
Who we are: PeaceHealth is a faith-based 10-Hospital System in the Pacific Northwest, providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon, and Washington since 1890.
BENEFITS – What’s in it for you:
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Robust Benefits package: Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement.
- Generous Relocation Assistance package.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential.
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education.
- Being part of an Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.