PeaceHealth is seeking a Clinic Manager - Cardiology for a Full Time, Day position..
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date..
Spotlight on Vancouver - YouTube
Responsible for: facilitating an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach in the delivery of care and programs; partnering with clinic Physician(s) and operational leadership to provide effective and proactive management of clinic operations; management of provider caregivers (typically up to 10 providers); ensuring exceptional services to patients; and for achieving annual operational and financial goals; may manage multiple sites, departments or services lines.
- Partner with physicians and senior clinic leadership to lead clinic operations to ensure overall success of area/site. Engage staff, providers and leadership in developing and implementing action plans to meet annual operating goals that are in alignment with strategic plan and to resolve clinic issues in a timely manner.
- Analyzes, organizes and manages clinical and non-clinical operations of assigned areas. This may include multiple sites/departments/service lines.
- Full authority/oversight over daily operations and responsible for managing and overseeing the delivery of exceptional and compassionate care to all patients within area(s) of responsibility.
- Overall accountability and oversight of assigned clinic(s)/area(s) including: financial and operational performance; provider practice efficiency; service excellence; budget development and management; staffing; talent/performance management. Engages appropriate stakeholders in the review and dissemination of area financial and productivity performance.
- Manage the selection, training, coaching, mentoring, development and evaluation of assigned staff. Full employment authority.
- Provide first line response to physician and assigned staff issues (behavioral and clinical). Responsible for problem resolution in collaboration with lead physicians(s) and/or senior clinic leadership as necessary.
- Support/influence strategic initiatives and manage programs in identified service lines. Provides solutions and strategic direction for addressing the business operational issues.
- Involved with planning and implementation of new or acquired service and business ventures.
- Leads process improvement initiatives. Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and evaluates alternative courses of action and implements improvement plans through utilization of Quality Improvement (QI) and Process Improvement (PI) principles.
- Demonstrates emphasis on inspiring caregivers and improving quality of staff, systems, and environment to insure high quality care and service.
- Ensures that legal and regulatory standards, as well as clinic and department policies and procedures are implemented and monitored.
- If clinic size does not support a Supervisor-Clinic Operations, responsibilities also include those listed in the job profile for the Supervisor – Clinic Operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required unless otherwise noted)
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferable in Business or Healthcare Management or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job.
- Minimum of two years of leadership experience including manager level or equivalent healthcare management experience.
- For licensed and/or certified/registered clinician, must have a current registration/certification or license in State.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, team building, process improvement, leadership and time management skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of computers including MS Office applications.
- Strong financial management skills including analytical skill and familiarity with benchmarking financial and operational performance.
- Embraces and promotes teamwork.
- Knowledge of an experience with continuous improvement techniques and methodologies.
- Demonstrated competence in developing business plans for new services and capital equipment.
PHMG PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to conditions involving minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments such as syringes or lancets. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.