PeaceHealth is seeking a System Director Facilities Management for a Full Time, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing efficient, safe, and cost-effective facilities programs to ensure an appropriate environment for high quality patient care.
- Developing direction for all FM operating teams throughout PeaceHealth's system of facilities, both owned and other.
- Ensuring that the business systems and processes align with PeaceHealth's strategy, vision, and organizational mission.
- Planning, organizing, and directing the efficient utilization of facilities management resources, staff, facilities, and equipment in support of the mission of PeaceHealth.
- Developing long and short-term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation.
- Managing the design, structure, development, and planning issues within scope of direction.
- Providing quality, service and ensuring that all facilities systemwide are compliant to all state and federal regulations and provide a safe environment for patients, their families, and our Caregivers.
- Provides leadership, oversight, and guidance to promote a professional, safe, secure, and clean environment for the optimal delivery of care at all facilities in the system.
- Manages and ensures that annual operations and capital budgets are aligned with the system strategy and within the targeted metrics for the financial fiscal year.
- Applies knowledge of all Federal and State requirements for Healthcare Facility Maintenance and Operations to ensure on-going compliance for all facilities in the system.
- Oversees and ensures the timely completion of standards of safety and disaster preparedness guidelines across the system.
- Oversees and ensures that the FM platform aligns with and is complimentary to the Construction services platform.
- Develops and implements a program for standardization across the system to drive greater cost efficiencies, higher quality, and lower system risk.
- Establishes and administers physical assets control, preventative maintenance procedures and systems covering all buildings, grounds, vehicles, and equipment.
- Leads the system-wide FM regulatory compliance program.
- Oversees and ensures the facilities are certified as ISO55001.
- Champions the FM CMMS program development and strategy.
- Leads through inspiration, strategic leadership and a “One-Team” attitude and approach.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position sits at our Corporate office in Vancouver, WA with some travel to each hospital, as needed. There are 7 direct reports with an approx. team of 200+ FTE’s.
- Bachelor’s degree related to building construction, facilities operations, or related field (Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management) required.
- Master’s degree in Hospital or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of facility management experience within the healthcare industry is required.
- Successful oversight of multiple healthcare facility sites is required.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must have and maintain Healthcare Facilities Manager Certification or obtain within 12 months of hire.
- Healthcare Safety Professional certification preferred.
- Licensed Engineers or Contractors preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Knowledge of facilities, safety and security codes, security applications, and current issues related to employee safety regulations as well as state and local regulatory agencies to ensure continued compliance as necessary.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to present data, plans, ideas, and information in an effective, organized, and compelling manner in a variety of settings to diverse audiences.
- Understanding of HIPPA and safety and security regulations as well as the ability to liaison with city, state, county, and federal officials
- Ability to cultivate relationships, rapport, credibility, and partnerships across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be flexible, approachable and inspire trust.
- Ability to manage complex projects in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient advanced skills in MS Office applications.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.