Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Regulatory Implementation Specialist for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for facilitating overall day-to-day regulatory implementation activities for new laws or changes from federal, state, and other regulatory bodies across all PeaceHealth networks. Coordinates logistics for meetings, including attendees, agendas, minutes, preparing materials and tracking of action items. Prepares regulatory implementation progress reports for leadership. Creates, manages, and uses tools and resources to support implementation projects. Manages the standard intake process to review and track in scope implementations from initiation to completion. Provides monitoring of completed implementations to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Serves as the point of contact for network leadership and other operational owners with inquiries regarding regulatory implementation activities and initiatives.
- In collaboration with the manager and team, develops appropriate and useful tools and resources to provide a standard framework for implementation intake and tracking.
- Coordinates logistics for regulatory implementation meetings, including attendees, agendas, minutes, preparing materials, and tracking of action items.
- Initiates and tracks implementation activities to ensure coordination and sequencing; ensures appropriate stakeholders have been notified; and issues are escalated appropriately and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provides on-going collaboration with system legal department to ensure legal input and interpretation is provided on regulatory implementation items when needed across all networks.
- May support and/or facilitate some meetings with key leaders, sponsors, and process owners to ensure implementation progress.
- Assists leadership in the development and maintenance of team processes and procedures.
- Provides project support as needed, including creating of dashboards to track implementation progress.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or related field preferred; or a combination of education, training and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job required.
- Minimum of three years of experience in administrative program support and project coordination required.
- Experience supporting a legal, regulatory, or healthcare administration departments preferred.
- Experience managing multiple, parallel, high visibility projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple demands and short time frames.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly with key stakeholder groups such as system and network leadership.
- Strong customer service focus.
- High level of interpersonal skills working in sensitive, personal, and confidential situations.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail and a proven ability to effectively plan, meet deadlines and work with detail.
- Ability to implement major system improvements.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions, meet critical deadlines, and plan actions to accomplish designated and desired outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize workload and establish firm but reasonable expectations for turnaround times of requests
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint.
SYSTEM PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.