Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Director Clinical Integration for a Full Time position.
Responsible for administering, leading, and facilitating system wide Supply Chain and Service Line clinical integration processes, structures, and organization. This includes oversight of clinically integrated product specification, review, evaluation, selection, implementation, reporting, and stewardship activities. Also includes communication of metrics relating to departmental and System success in the reduction of variation to include optimization of resource management within the communities. This position oversees formulary development for the respective service lines. Serves as the Supply Chain representative for all Ambulatory and Acute Care service offerings.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction for management of the assigned Supply Chain clinical integration services for all PeaceHealth facilities.
- Drives efforts to improve patient quality outcomes by leading supply chain efforts to reduce product variation while minimizing non-labor inefficiencies. Drives for changes in work products and processes that will improve functional area and service line efficiencies and effectiveness. Partners with organizational leaders to ensure that operations and processes remain consistent and emulate best practices.
- Strategically leads the Decision Team process for the review of materials resources and advises leadership on purchasing, contracts, inventory control and other materials related items, including physician and senior leadership collaboration. Implement a strategy to achieve best in class non-labor expense management.
- Manages vendor relationships while serving as a liaison between service line leadership and Supply Chain to assure cost-effectiveness, acting as an agent for the organization.
- Manages service line vendor meetings in pursuit of best-in-class processes and stewardship activities.
- Assists in the establishment and facilitation of system-wide service line formulary-based, menu ordering systems and processes.
- Works with service line leaders and other administrators to facilitate effective budget oversight and review processes to promote stewardship of non-labor resources.
- Directs strategic research and positions best demonstrated practices, investigates new or alternate products, equipment and services based on input from key stakeholders, observations, product issues, costs, suppliers, and other resources.
- Directs subject matter experts for all activities relating to assessment, analysis, and implementation of new products, technology, capital equipment, and purchased services. Uses clinical experience and business acumen to guide understanding of cost/benefit analyses. Provides support for collaborative decision-making, as needed. Integrates evidence-based practices within standardization initiatives.
- Establishes, prioritizes, and directs organizational annual savings action plans. Ensures launch, implementation, and evaluation of cost savings initiatives with tracking of metrics to approved savings targets.
- Fosters healthy competition through support of socially just, local, minority, and women-owned entities in the communities served.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required. Advanced degree in Nursing or related discipline preferred. Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of healthcare experience in strategic leadership or supply chain with emphasis on clinical integration.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience required.
- Experience in change management, development and execution of projects, quality management, process analysis, problem solving and team building.
- Experience in cost containment and expense management.
- Experience effectively working with a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical key stakeholders resulting in positive project outcomes.
- Facilitation experience.
- Experience with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of clinical practices, process engineering, supporting technologies and emerging trends in process design and applications.
- Training in a specialty field of nursing, i.e., surgery, cardiology.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in state of practice.
- Certification from an accredited organization in a nursing specialty area is preferred.
- Certification in a related field preferred, i.e., project management, lean/six sigma.
- Ability to utilize effective communication strategies; able to implement, drive successful business outcomes, and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Leadership and leadership development experience in large, complex healthcare organizations.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.