PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Generalist for a Full Time, Day position.
Under the guidance of the HR Partner, or other senior HR caregivers, serves as a general HR support and assists assigned business unit(s) and caregivers on HR strategies and other business initiatives. Supports and encourages leaders and caregivers in linking their day-to-day work with PeaceHealth’s mission and values.
- Under the direction of the HR leadership, consults with HR Partners and supports leaders on a variety of organizational issues including performance management, policy interpretation, HR processes, compensation, benefits, workforce planning, labor or employee relations and training needs.
- Analyzes situations and provides recommendations to HR leadership and/or the HR Partner, and provides follow-up which supports the business strategies and objectives.
- Supports the HR Partner to develop appropriate outcomes with leadership, COEs and the HR Service Center (HRSC) which balances caregiver needs, policies, procedures, compliance with regulatory standards and PH Mission and Values.
- Facilitates and participates in a variety of HR projects and other related responsibilities as assigned.
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with the caregivers and leadership. Supports and encourages caregivers in linking their day-to-day work with PeaceHealth’s mission and values.
- Other responsibilities may include coordinating local caregiver recognition programs, tracking and reporting on HR-related metrics, compiling and analyzing data for management and regulatory purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: OTHER SKILLS:
- Two years Human Resource experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Ability to develop and present concise information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application as required.
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution preferred.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.