This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 11615
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 12 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking experienced RNs interested in a Labor & Delivery Fellowship position at Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington. This is a .9 FTE night shift position . **Must have a minimum of 1 year RN experience to be eligible**
This position will have start dates in late September 2021. Hourly compensation starts at $41.35, more depending on experience.
Program consists of:
• Attendance at Northwest Perinatal Resource Network Consortium or onsite didactic. This consists of eight- 8-hour didactic classes covering pregnancy, labor and delivery, postpartum and newborn care, high risk obstetrics, lactation and risk management.
• PHSW on-site educational skill and didactic weekly sessions
Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate clinical information; strong analysis/problem solving skills; strong organization skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently or as part of an interdisciplinary team; computer skills; ability to teach; knowledge of nursing processes and practices.
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
2. Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3. Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
4. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
5. Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.