Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
**Sign On Bonus of $1,000**
Travel required to Non - PeaceHealth Facilities.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager Post Acute Care - CE Ambulatory Admin for a Full Time, Day position. Starting annual salary is $104,499.20, more depending on experience.
The perfect candidate would be a Skilled nursing Director of Nursing wanting to get out of the day to day grind. And they would be able to execute this work well.
- Partner with skilled facilities and home health to manage length of stay
- Create safe and timely discharge plans in partnership with providers and facilities
- Monitor and ensure the quality of care provided to PeaceHealth patients
- Manage relationships with post-acute providers
Responsible for leading and managing the PeaceHealth Post-Acute Care Collaborative (PACC) for assigned network. Coordinates all regional strategic and operational initiatives for PeaceHealth’s post-acute care continuum.
- Leads the mobilization and ongoing execution of PeaceHealth’s post-acute care strategy for the specified region ensuring that all strategic and operational initiatives meet the needs of the PeaceHealth population while achieving quality aims, strategic goals, and clinical outcomes set by the organization
- Manages and optimizes PeaceHealth’s Post-Acute Care Collaborative (PACC) within the specified region
- Participates in various projects such as: hospital operations, in-patient and ambulatory, healthcare literacy and delivery, continuous improvement and innovation initiatives, patient safety, information technology, regulatory compliance, physician partnership and strategic planning.
- Partners with the PACC system director to develop and implement the staffing, education, mentoring, information technology, and data needed to enable post-acute care teams to successfully provide patient care5.
- Works collaboratively with the Home and Community network directors and Care Management teams to make sure that patients have access to appropriate levels of Post-Acute care services and that these services meet the quality standards set forth by PeaceHealth
- Collaborates and communicates with care managers, physicians, and system leaders while developing, implementing, and operating the post-acute care program at the regional level.
- Regularly coordinates with the PACC providers to gather data and quality metrics to support continuous improvement on the prioritized post-acute performance metrics. Collaborates with the system Director of Post-Acute Care in executing the post-acute strategy and operational plan at the regional level
- Evaluates opportunities for and advises senior leadership on joint ventures, partnerships, and collaboration opportunities in the post-acute space within the specified region
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a clinical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of nursing or professional clinical experience
- Post-acute program experience preferred
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Long Term Care (LTAC)
- Home Health
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience required.
- Skilled nursing facility or Home Health experience preferred.
- Licensure or Registration required for an applicable degree
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Strong aptitude in data analytics, technology, and relationship building
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.