PeaceHealth is seeking a Access PeaceHealth Service Line Manager for a Full Time, Day position.
The Manager of Access Service Line is responsible for the growth and development of the Oregon Network Access structure. This position is responsible for building and maintaining good working relationships with the customers of the Access Service Line. Responsible for ensuring that the Access Center is meeting the needs of all hospitals and clinicians within the Oregon Network, as well as surrounding areas and community partners. Develops long and short-term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation. Manages the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction. Responsible for quality, service and regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility.
- Provides leadership in collaboration with physician dyad partner and operational partners to plan, develop, implement and evaluate programs, services and practice models including identification of business objectives, capital and other resource needs, expected operating revenues and expenses, allocation of space and organization of program personnel and other operation components.
- Promotes change, facilitates redesign, and implements systems and processes to maintain compliance with regulatory standards and accreditation within all programs and clinical units.
- Develop effective interdisciplinary relationships with medical staff to ensure the presence of an on-going quality improvement program by providing leadership for patient safety, quality improvement, service excellence and physician satisfaction
- Serves as a liaison role in care management and utilization review between the processes in transferring inter and intra faciality and the appropriateness of services requested.
- Manage general system requirements using a broad-based understanding of systems relationships, estimating work required task-by-task, determining the sequence, collaborating with managers to ensure tasks are complete and maintaining detailed project/work plans. Assist Director in the design implementation and maintenance of appropriate systems needed for all aspects of the department’s operations.
- Collect, analyze, evaluates and interprets data from internal and external entities as indicated by the administrative team or key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with financial staff on financial modeling and forecasting, trend evaluation, scenario and sensitivity analysis. Participate in short- and long-term planning.
- Provides leadership in collaboration with physician dyad partner to support continuous improvement efforts that promote clinical excellence, revenue enhancement and cost efficiency. Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships.
- Creates and monitors infrastructure, systems, processes and standards to achieve desired outcomes in collaboration with medical directors, leadership, department chairs and medical staff.
- Tracks, analyzes synthesizes and reports on general market trends, competitive developments, emerging organizations, new opportunities and potential threats to PeaceHealth.
- Performs all duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- RN preferred.
- Lean certification preferred.
- A minimum of five years in an acute healthcare setting including hospital operations experience.
- A minimum of two years leadership experience.
- Previous experience working with clinical teams and physician groups to reach consensus highly preferred.
- Experience in data analysis and extraction of data from a data repository.
- Excellent communication skills are required, both verbal and written.
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively, respectfully and responsibility in a collaborative manner with multiple demands and short timelines.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated leadership ability..
- Knowledge and experience in developing programs..
- Demonstrated success in operations and financial management is required.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.