Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist for a Full Time position in beautiful Vancouver, Washington!
Responsible for overall day to day coordination and support of projects as assigned. Responsible for supporting the planning, implementation and tracking of community events and activities, outreach efforts and local sponsorships coordination. Partners with key stakeholders on the development, implementation and maintenance of communication channels and vehicles.
Details of the position:
Facilitates and coordinates activities associated with CIDEA (Center for Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access) projects in collaboration with other project members.
- Tracks project activities to ensure coordination and sequencing and to make sure issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner. Supports internal and external customers during their projects.
- Supports the implementation, delivery, and evaluation of CIDEA training programs.
- Supports the planning, development, production, and evaluation of targeted CIDEA communications plans, materials, and campaigns for internal and external audiences. Creates templates and content for Caregiver Affinity Group heritage celebrations, DEI sponsored events and announcements in internal newsletter and leadership responses to national racial and social issues.
- Coordinates and designs the CIDEA Crossroads site to increase caregiver engagement and standardized workflows for users including Caregiver Affinity Groups
- Supports the planning of community outreach and educational events. Assists community partners with needs for each outreach
- Coordinates training logistics (courses, classrooms, registrations, timeframes, etc.) in collaboration with other members of the team and operational managers. Supports and coordinates large-scale implementations by promoting and providing coordination of training.
- Provides assistance for designated special projects and other departmental initiatives
Here's what you'll need:Training/ Experience/ Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience required
- Min of 3 years project coordination, including coordinating multiple, parallel, high visibility projects experience, required.
- Instructional design, facilitation or communications experience , preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience, preferred.
- Proficiency with, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; prefer experience with MS Project.
- Experience with PhotoShop, Access and Visio desirable.
- Experience with e-learning development process and common tools, such as Adobe Captivate, preferred.
- Experience with remote instructor-led training delivery and common tools, such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom preferred.
- Project management skills.
- Proficiency in adult learning theory, motivation, and development.
- Experience in modeling intercultural competence and demonstrated commitment to equity, inclusion and social justice.
- Skilled in coordinating multiple tasks and timelines, facilitation, and organizational collaboration skills.
Interested? Please apply to careers.peacehealth.org, Job ID #11719.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.