This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 11743
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter for a Limited Duration role.
Remote role; must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska.
Responsible for full recruitment lifecycle. Develops and manages consultative relationships with hiring managers and human resource partners. Provides reporting and regular status updates to recruitment leadership and hiring managers. Contributes to the team by maintaining mature positive relationships and providing a high level of customer service. Provide a high-level working understanding, interpretation and application of labor union contracts and hiring practices.
1. Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with hiring managers to fully understand organizational and departmental needs and tailor internal recruitment solutions accordingly. Trains and collaborates with hiring managers and teams on internal recruitment and interviewing processes.
2. Serves as primary resource for internal caregivers and hiring managers regarding transfers, promotions and growth opportunities.
3. Executes the internal recruitment process of PeaceHealth’s internal transfer guidelines and applicable labor union contacts. Uses “high-touch” customer service recruitment strategies and employment practices to recruit internal caregivers. Provides recruitment facilitation and follow up to ensure requisition fulfillment meets customer expectations.
4. Ensures achievement of hiring goals through effective resource management. Coordinates selection process to include screening, interviewing, establishing, presenting and negotiating offers and closing final candidates.
5. Collaborates with the HR partner organization and other staff in the creation, development, and maintenance of retention strategies in specific job areas.
6. Promotes PeaceHealth at a variety of recruitment functions. Collects and analyzes data on demographics and internal hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
7. Initiates caregiver transfer by facilitating background checks, license verification, or other required pre-hire screens. Monitors progress of screens and resolves or escalates concerns; ensures accurate record keeping and documentation or results. Enters transferring caregivers into HR systems.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience required.
• Minimum of three years recruiting or recruiting coordination experience required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
• Previous human resources experience or HR degree strongly preferred
• Strong communication skills needed
• PHR, SPHR certification preferred.
• Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment process.
• Comprehensive knowledge of laws, acts and regulations associated with employment laws and their application to recruitment processes and transactions.
• Basic knowledge of labor unions, and human resource functional areas
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required.
• Understanding of service level agreements.
• Ability to deliver high levels of customer service when dealing with internal movement of caregivers.
• Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.