PeaceHealth is seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist for a Limited Duration role.
Remote role; must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska.
Responsible for developing and supporting in-depth sourcing strategies, building pipelines of talent for critical, hard-to-fill jobs within the PeaceHealth organization. Consults with key stakeholders and organizations regarding innovative sourcing initiatives. Serves as a resource for information on changes within our markets and within the assigned industry talent pools. Builds relationships with various professional associations, universities and other professional sources to develop effective, reliable talent pipelines. Actively participates in and supports the development of social media, marketing, and digital strategies in relation to sourcing and recruitment campaigns. Screens and assesses talent while ensuring appropriate tracking and follow-up in conjunction with recruiter peers.
- Collaborates with recruitment teams to assess current and future workforce needs. Develops comprehensive sourcing strategies to enhance the candidate pool for identified critical, hard-to-fill jobs.
- Executes sourcing strategies by identifying and engaging potential candidates from various sources such as networking, social media, recruiting events, professional associations, competitive intelligence, research and emerging sourcing tools.
- Builds and maintains a passive candidate database that complies with OFCCP regulations and PeaceHealth policies and procedures.
- Builds relationships with various professional associations, universities and other professional sources to develop and maintain pipelines for actual and emerging workforce needs.
- Documents candidate discussions during sourcing engagement conversations and provides findings to recruitment for continued consideration resulting in hires.
- Leads projects aimed at sourcing otherwise passive candidates.
- Represents recruitment team for creation and placement of advertising and creative outreach, serving as a resource for effective sourcing strategies, technology, tools and providing training to the recruitment team.
- Assists with implementation, monitoring and effectiveness of Caregiver Referral Program.
- Utilizes social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and others as means to source qualified potential contacts and candidates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in recruiting or recruitment sourcing.
- Ability to perform work in a self-directed, mission-aligning manner
- Proven experience with successful sourcing methodologies and tools, including search engines, databases, internet, networking, social media, professional associations, universities, etc. is required
- Previous experience recruiting hard to fill positions, selling healthcare related products or services in person or by phone required.
- Experience sourcing talent in the healthcare industry strongly preferred.
- Participation in an HR professional organization preferred (e.g. PHR/SPHR, AIRS Certified Recruiter, NW Recruiter Association, NAHCR Certified Recruiter), OSWAHCR (Oregon Southwest Washington Healthcare Recruitment), RACR (Recruiter Academy Certified Recruiter Program)
- Solid knowledge and ability to interpret and apply employment laws, including EEO, Affirmative Action, FLSA, ADA and Title VII.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to analyze complex information and processes to help resolve problem sourcing issues.
- Ability to engage in ongoing personal development in social media and other sourcing technologies.
- Expertise in advanced talent search techniques including Boolean, ATS sourcing tools and online niche resources.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, internet browsers, ATS systems and databases.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.