This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 11498
Location: Eugene, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a full time, benefitted limited duration Clinic LPN to support Urgent Care. The position will work shifts in Eugene and Springfield at Gateway and West 11th Urgent Care locations. Hourly compensation starts at $24.00, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
The Clinic LPN is responsible for ensuring delivery of quality nursing care to clinic patients as directed by physicians and other healthcare providers. The Clinic LPN functions as a core member of the interdisciplinary care team and fulfills/shares the roles and responsibilities of rooming nurse, resource nurse, and clinical support nurse in the ambulatory patient care setting.
* Assess and implement patient care under supervision.
* Prepares patient for examination.
* Document patient care in health record according to department standards.
* Ensures own professional effectiveness through continued education and professional development.
* Obtains and conveys information to and from patients, pharmacies, and other providers as directed and supervised by a licensed provider; may obtain referral authorizations for treatment as directed by provider.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited State Board of Nursing LPN program.
* Licensed Practical Nurse - Oregon at date of hire.
* Basic Life Support at date of hire.
* Strong critical thinking skills.
Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more. Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time). Work requires moderate physical exertion more than 65% of the time.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.