PeaceHealth is seeking a Contingent Staffing Specialist for a Full Time, Day position.
Coordinates and serves as liaison between systemwide leaders and vendors for full lifecycle of recruitment and hiring of contingent staffing across PeaceHealth. Develops and coordinates consultative relationships with leadership, human resources partners and key operational stakeholders. Leads workforce planning meetings with operational stakeholders for critical hard to fill areas. Ensures established processes and quality measures are tracked and reported on. Works to design, development, implementation and communications of all contingent staffing levels. Ensures system-wide needs are met using due diligence, risk assessment and vendor monitoring. Monitors contract compliance, resolves and escalates issues as needed from internal and external customers. Serves as a resource and as a liaison between external and internal department leaders while actively participating in long term initiatives related to workforce needs according to budget cost expenditures. Builds relationships with various professional associations and other professional sources to develop effective, reliable talent pipelines for the organization workforce. Provides reporting and regular status updates to operational and system leadership related to fill rate on contingent staffing positions across PeaceHealth.
- Develops and leads focused recruitment strategies based on department and organizational needs. Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with hiring and operational leaders to fully understand organizational and departmental needs and tailor workforce recruitment solutions accordingly for short/long term initiatives. Trains hiring leaders and teams on recruitment, interviewing, and offer processes.
- Supports vendor recruiting activities by reviewing submitted candidates to ensure candidates are fit for hire and meet our hiring requirements. Uses “high-touch” customer service recruitment strategies with key stakeholders. Ensures effective employment practices to attract, hire and retain talent. Provides recruitment facilitation and follow up to ensure requisition fulfillment meets customer expectations.
- Ensures achievement hiring goals through resource coordination. Coordinates selection process to include screening, interviewing, establishing, presenting and negotiating offers and closing final candidates with key operational stakeholders and external agency professionals. Ensures compliance with credentialing, on-boarding, and other regulatory requirements.
- Serves as a primary resource with operational leaders, HR partners, and external agency professionals in strategizing process implementation and resolutions towards workforce planning.
- Interfaces with operational leaders to provide recruitment assistance and ensure alignment of organizational goals with workforce planning and talent acquisition strategies.
- Reviews and tracks invoices to ensure financial terms are consistent with contract. Assists in preparing new contracts using agreed upon guidelines and systems to ensure compliance and financial integrity.
- Oversees and tracks invoices to ensure financial terms are consistent with contract. Assists in preparing new contracts using agreed upon guidelines and systems to ensure compliance and financial integrity. Maintains tracking and database for contingent staffing tracking, agency spend and other compliance requirements.
- Initiates contingent staffing onboarding by facilitating background checks, license verification, or other required pre-hire screens. Monitors progress of screens and resolves or escalates concerns; ensures accurate record keeping and documentation or results. Enters contingent staffing information into Success Factor.
- Analyzes and reports program results to detect trends, identify compliance issues, risks and opportunities. Provides internal and external customers with recommendations and, when necessary, implements action plans for performance improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and professional experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills and ability to successfully perform the position required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in healthcare staffing recruitment or compliance.
- Experience using various sourcing techniques using community resources and networking.
- Experience recruiting for critical hard to fill positions within variety of operational support and clinical areas preferred.
- Experience working with time management systems, managed service programs (MSP), vendor management systems (VMS), or with requests for proposals (RFPs) for these services preferred.
- Strong communication skills needed.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
- Able to communicate with all levels of leadership, driving action and persuading audiences
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment process including knowledge of “Hire for Fit” interview and selection process
- Strong presentation and speaking skills (articulate, concise, engaging)
- Critical thinking and solution design capabilities
- Working knowledge of common HR laws and issues
- Strong work ethic, able to self-manage a robust project through various delivery stages
- Knowledge and related skills of budget control, performance analysis and contract management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required, knowledge of other Microsoft Office products preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
SHARED SERVICES PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.