This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 11186
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Biomed Imaging Technician III.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
**Relocation Assistance available.
Ensure and maintain the quality, safety and performance of imaging, radiology and ancillary equipment by completing preventive and corrective maintenance, inspections and other equipment related duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree in biomedical technology or equivalent in electronics, physics or U.S. military biomedical or technical training with manufacturer training on CT, MRI or Angiography (Cath Lab) systems or equivalent training from third-party vendor.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in biomedical instrumentation technology preferred.
• Minimum three years’ experience with general radiology equipment including portables, c-arms, rad/chest rooms, rad/fluoro Rooms and networking computer systems for DR, CR and PACS environments.
• Understanding of imaging medical applications and procedures (or equivalent education and/or experience).
• Two years’ experience supporting Windows Vista, Windows XP and desktop management infrastructure with one year experience developing and implementing standardized desktop solution preferred.
• Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) certification – Certified Radiology Equipment Specialist (CRES) preferred.
• Microsoft A+ and/or Network+ certification preferred.
• Excellent analysis/problem solving skills.
• Good oral/written communication skills.
• Medical terminology.
• Knowledge of bio-engineering, bio-electronics and instrumentation. Proficiency in DICOM, operating computers with Windows operating system.
• Ability to navigate multiple software sites simultaneously.
• Detail oriented with ability to key statistical data accurately.
• Familiarity with technologies that support information system operations.
• Familiarity with data processing network techniques and design.
• Knowledge of information technology facilities design, maintenance or operation.
• Competency in employing electronic test equipment and computer-based test and maintenance utilities.
• Knowledge of personal computer application software, operating systems, computer devices, peripheral devices, data and transmission principles, theories and concepts, public and private networks, statistical analysis, bench marking techniques, data correlation and preparation of reports, fundamentals and communications techniques, project plan development, wiring standards, Wide Area Network operation and design.
• Ability to work as a team or independently to accomplish assignments and objectives within specified time periods.
• Comprehensive knowledge of schematics, safety testing and preventive maintenance practices, procedures and types of equipment.
• Ability to complete highly-skilled work of considerable difficulty (e.g. services that typically require the vendor to perform) on at least five (5) of the systems on the department expert competency list.
PHYSICAL/ COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.