PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Assistant for a Temporary, Day position.
The HR Assistant provides support in the delivery of services. The primary purpose of the position is to be the front-line liaison with both internal and external customers addressing inquiries, troubleshooting issues and providing information as appropriate. Additionally, this role is responsible for administrative support to the service area.
- Provides information and assistance in person or by telephone to customers including caregivers, job applicants and others. Triages inquiries from caregivers and refers them to the appropriate resource or department.
- Performs a variety of administrative functions and project work as assigned. May include, but not limited to: prepare identification badges, assembles meeting materials, schedules meetings, tracks invoices, and provides support for leadership and caregiver activities.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of records and reports related to assigned activities. Handle special projects as assigned involving events, reports, research or other projects.
- Composes and edits a variety of correspondence, forms, reports, agendas, contracts and prepare mailings/distribution, meeting minutes and materials, as appropriate.
- Monitors inventory, orders and distributes department supplies.
- Provides information to caregivers including educational opportunities and supports trainers with preparation of curriculum materials, learning resources, documentation and reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Formal business, secretarial or office administration training preferred.
- One year clerical related experience, preferably in a Human Resources environment is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications as required.
- Excellent typing skills
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced customer services skills
ST. JOHN’S PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires moderate physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.