Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking an Epic (EHR) Account Manager
*The Account Manager will live in Washington or Oregon
The ideal candidate will have experience with Epic Ambulatory modules along with sales background and interest.
Responsible for sales and management of the Epic Community Connect portfolio of product and service delivery and ensuring client support satisfaction. This includes managing the sales process, building relationships, and supporting the customer post implementation for assigned small practices. Position is the face of PeaceHealth’s Connect Program to our Connect customers and is the top driver of Connect customer satisfaction. Represents PeaceHealth in a positive light and passionate about the Connect program mission to improve the health of our communities by improving collaboration between PeaceHealth and Community Providers. Position also coordinates TSP resources to resolve issues and communicates optimization vision and roadmaps and any planned and unplanned system impacts the customer may experience.
- Primary point of contact for assigned small practices. Manages the relationship between PeaceHealth and the Connect customers. Understands the customer perspective and how to communicate with customers. Sets realistic expectations for customers and honors commitments. Meets regularly and uses customer’s preferred methods to communicate proactively early and often about upgrades, major system changes, follow up on issues, notify and update on unplanned system issues.
- Collaborates with CIN sales team and supports the program manager in promoting sales of Community Connect. Tracks customer interactions in collaboration with the CIN team, and for visibility to the Connect team. Assists in scheduling demonstrations, providing subject matter expertise at the point of sale to prospective purchasers of services, and collaborates with the program manager to close sales. Reviews and coordinates response to RFP requests. Provides contracting support for the Connect program.
- Communicates pricing for licensing, implementation, optimizations, and the ongoing value the Connect program brings to them.
- Collaborates with Connect team to continually improve sales and support processes, and report successes.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of customer workflows and PeaceHealth’s instance of Epic’s ability to support the workflows and needs of the Connect clinic.
- Utilizes understanding of Connect offerings, including underlying vendor contracts, organizational contacts, implementation workflows, and support/escalation processes to support our Connect customer. Ensures delivery of products/services are efficient and cost-effective without adversely impacting client experience.
- Acts as a champion for the Connect sites while coaching customers to get the most of their Connect system. Shares successes, best practices, and opportunities from PeaceHealth to Connect customers. Facilitates communication among Connect customers and with PeaceHealth resources. Escalates and tracks issues appropriately and asks for help when needed.
- Provides second-line support for Connect offerings and coordinates with project managers and internal support resources as needed. Collaborates with other Connect hosts through Epic’s User Community.
- Diplomatically break bad news when a customer request cannot be satisfied. Be transparent and maintain expectations around the scope of Connect offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare, process engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of four years of combined healthcare experience in account management or project management.
- Ambulatory experience preferred.
- Experience with Epic ambulatory products highly desired.
- Software Sales experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation, and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Be a relentless problem solver. Provide excellent follow through. Be solution oriented. Gain the trust of your customers.
- Strong technical, computer and presentation skills.
- Able to maintain flexibility and composure under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficient in MS Visio and MS Project.
- Knowledge of sales tracking application.
- Ability to travel as required.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.