PeaceHealth is seeking a Leave of Absence ADA Coordinator for a Full Time, Day position.
Remote: Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska.
Responsible for coordination of the PeaceHealth leave of absence program, while ensuring compliance with all PeaceHealth policies, contracts, collective bargaining agreements and leave regulations. Coordinates policy interpretation and legal compliance issues proactively to ensure standard and effective leave management practices. Coordinates program with third party vendor to manage leave and disability administration. Oversees ADA requests for accommodations and coordinates interactive process with HR Partners.
- Serves as internal leave of absence and ADA subject matter expert (SME), supporting the interpretation and consistent application of PeaceHealth policies and disability benefits.
- Coordinates with internal parties and third-party vendors to resolve escalated, complex leave of absence issues and questions.
- Collaborates with third party vendors to ensure that agreed upon service levels are met and any caregiver issues are promptly addressed. Reviews benefit policies for accuracy and monitors service level agreements to ensure compliance with negotiated terms and conditions.
- Monitors and prepares recommendations for improvement for leave related and ADA work flow enhancement opportunities.
- Processes bi-weekly system updates and status changes.
- Ensures data integrity by conducting regular system and payroll audits.
- Recommends edits when needed to maintain up-to-date and legally compliant, standardized leave policies, procedures and on-going educational and regulatory communications. Acts or responds to recommendations for improvement to policy or administration relating to leaves and ADA.
- Develops and/or delivers presentations, trainings and training materials for leaders, HR, caregivers and the HR Service Center.
- Tracks and researches leave utilization and trends. Produces quarterly leave metrics and dashboard reports for leadership.
- Provides hands-on coordination for leave support for executive team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent knowledge obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a related role, preferably in a human resource or healthcare setting is required.
- Advanced knowledge of federal and state leave laws (OR, WA, AK), ADA and workers compensation is required.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Certified Professional Disability Manager (CPDM) preferred
- Current knowledge of changes in leave laws/regulations.
- Strong communications skills - written, presentation and verbal.
- Ability to collaborate and influence.
- Strong team player and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient expertise in MS Office applications; advanced Excel skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong documentation on standardized deliverables and processes.
- Experience with Lawson, Kronos and SharePoint is preferred.
SHARED SERVICES PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.