Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist for a Full Time position in beautiful Vancouver, Washington!
Responsible for overall day to day coordination and support of projects as assigned. Responsible for supporting the planning, implementation and tracking of community events and activities, outreach efforts and local sponsorships coordination. Responsible for developing communication plans and messages for a variety of internal and external audiences. Develops and deliver learning activities and compelling course content related to Center for Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access (CIDEA) strategies. This role requires advanced skills in coordinating multiple tasks and timelines, facilitation, and organizational collaboration skills.
Details of the position:
- Facilitates and coordinates activities associated with projects in collaboration with other project members.
- Tracks project activities to ensure coordination and sequencing and to make sure issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner. Supports internal and external customers during their projects.
- Supports the need assessment, design, development, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of CIDEA training programs.
- Supports the planning, development, production, and evaluation of targeted CIDEA communications plans, materials, campaigns for internal and external audiences.
- Support the development of clinical initiatives that improve culturally responsive and affirming care delivery and reduce healthcare inequities.
- Plans and executes community outreach and educational events. Develops strategies and tactics, working closely with community partners to identify strategic/practical needs for each outreach and recommend options for meeting those needs.
- Applies contemporary learning best-practices to design, develop, and maintain appropriate training materials, instructor manuals, eLearning modules, job aids, and documentation procedures using standardized tools and templates.
- Coordinates training logistics (courses, classrooms, registrations, timeframes, etc.) in collaboration with other members of the team and operational managers. Supports and coordinates large-scale implementations by promoting and providing coordination of training.
- Performs data analysis and research assistance for designated special project and other departmental initiatives.
Here's what you'll bring:Experience/ Training / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience required.
- Minimum of three years project coordination, including coordinating multiple, parallel, high visibility projects experience required. Instructional design, facilitation or communications experience is required.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Health justice experience preferred.
- Proficiency with, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; prefer experience with Visio and MS Project.
- Experience with PhotoShop, Access and Visio desirable.
- Experience with e-learning development process and common tools, such as Adobe Captivate, preferred.
- Experience with remote instructor-led training delivery and common tools, such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom preferred.
- Project management skills.
- Proficiency in adult learning theory, motivation, and development.
- Experience in modeling intercultural competence and demonstrated commitment to equity, inclusion and social justice.
Interested? Please apply to careers.peacehealth.org, Job ID # 11899
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.