This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 11853
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Provider Compensation Analyst for a Full Time, Day position.
Remote: Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska.
Serves as the department lead representing Physician Contracting and Provider Compensation to all PeaceHealth PHMG networks. Responsible for providing compensation analyses, scenario modeling, and guidance which enhances the decision making of assigned internal customers. Works directly with medical group leadership in administering all PeaceHealth Medical Group employed provider contracts and contract revisions ensuring all contract terms are consistent with the PeaceHealth Medical Group Compensation plan, organizational policies, and established legal and financial guidelines. Communicates and works directly with providers in answering compensation related inquiries and serves as a liaison for provider recruiting in resolving contract or compensation related issues. Provides support in the development and reporting for provider compensation, work RVUs and FTEs.
1. Develops and coordinates centralized provider employment contract administration, compliance, processes, and database management. Identifies and analyzes needs and develops processes to support provider compensation policies and practices.
2. Identifies and develops process improvements. Designs, develops, tests and implements electronic auditing and tracking processes. Develops and communicates detailed guidelines and/or changes to the provider compensation processes.
3. Coordinates and audits complex data entered into multiple systems.
4. Provides on-going collaboration with system legal department to establish and maintain contract language and ensure legal and regulatory compliance across all PeaceHealth PHMG networks.
5. Acts as the primary resource for PHMG leadership to provide impact statements, research and resolve pay issues, provide current data, and produce visual communication tools to educate the provider staff and support high quality, high touch service to the provider(s). Provides dissemination of financial information to promote clarity of understanding, effective operational decision making, and ensure an understanding of the financial ramifications of decision alternatives. Provides ongoing financial and variation analysis that will assist management in enhancing operations.
6. Participates in the financial budgeting and general ledger accrual processes for provider compensation. Researches and assists in the design, development and implementation of provider compensation plans, policies and guidelines.
7. Participates in salary surveys, analyzes market data and compiles blended data for the determination of fair market-based compensation and productivity. Develops comparative data used in determining compensation plans.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
SHARED SERVICES PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.