Job ID: 11610
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Must be fully vaccinated including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
-Are you looking for fulfillment in your work? Do you have a passion for serving others, and healing through food in the healthcare industry? If so, our part-time Cook is the position for you.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Cook - Nutrition Services for a Part Time, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $17.73, more depending on experience.
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus for external candidates - this is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by Peace Health. Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position is responsible for using HACCP guidelines for safe food handling to plan, prepare and cook food according to recipe and production standards to support the hospital patients, medical staff, caregivers, volunteers and visitors.
* Accurately follow and prepare recipes.
* Maintain appropriate records according to regulatory and departmental standards.
* Maintain proper food handling techniques. Properly clean and sanitize work station according to safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Organize, calculate and produce food production.
* Prepare hot and cold food according to the recipe and following production and food styling guidelines taking into consideration customer/patient counts.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
Top Reasons to work with Peace Health
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.