This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 12076
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 12 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking experienced RNs for Fellowship positions in the Cardiovascular ICU at Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington. In this .9 FTE role you will work three 12-hour Night shifts each week.
****This position is for RNs with at least 1 year of paid experience ONLY.****
****In addition to your application, please attach an essay answering the following questions to the "Attachments" section of the application. Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted:
In order for us to get to know a little bit more about you, we would like you to bring with you to the interview an essay that answers the following questions, within no more than two (double spaced) pages:
**Nurses selected for this fellowship program are obligated to working in the PHSW CVICU Department for a minimum of 3640 hours at a minimum of a .6 FTE following completion of the orientation period. ***
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
2. Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3. Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
4. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
5. Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Southwest Medical Center - Location specific notes:
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.