Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a Full Time, Day position. This is a Limited Duration role.
Remote: Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska
Responsible for full life cycle recruitment of high volume and support roles throughout PeaceHealth. Develops and manages relationships with hiring managers and human resource partners. Provides reporting and regular status updates to recruitment leadership and hiring managers. Contributes to the team by maintaining mature positive relationships and providing a high level of customer service. Provides a working understanding, interpretation and application of Labor Union Contracts and hiring practices. Focused primarily on support and high-volume recruitment.
- Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with hiring managers to fully understand organizational and departmental needs and tailor recruitment solutions accordingly. Collaborates with hiring managers and teams on recruitment, interviewing processes and onboarding.
- Serves as primary resource for internal caregivers and hiring managers regarding transfers, promotions, ATS operations such as but not limited to creating and managing recruitment activity within an ATS.
- Executes the recruitment process by the timely application of PeaceHealth’s guidelines and applicable Labor Union contacts. Develops “high-touch” customer service recruitment strategies and effective employment practices to recruit caregivers. Provides recruitment facilitation and follow up to ensure requisition fulfillment meets customer expectations.
- Ensures achievement of hiring goals through effective resource management.
- Coordinates selection process to include screening, interviewing, establishing, presenting and negotiating offers and closing final candidates.
- Promotes PeaceHealth at a variety of recruitment functions.
- Collects and analyzes data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
- Initiates candidate hiring activities by facilitating background checks, license verification, or other required pre-hire screens.
- Monitors progress of screens and resolves or escalates concerns; ensures accurate record keeping and documentation or results. Enters transferring caregivers into HR systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education and experience required.
License/certification: Other Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting or recruiting/employment coordination experience, preferably in a healthcare setting required.
- Previous Human Resources experience or HR degree strongly preferred Strong communication skills needed
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment process including knowledge of “Hire for Fit” interview and selection process
- Basic knowledge of laws, acts and regulations associated with employment laws and their application to recruitment processes and transactions
- Basic knowledge of labor unions, and human resource functional areas
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required Understanding of service level agreements
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service when dealing with internal movement of caregivers
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.