Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Assistant Structural Heart Program - Cardiovascular Administration for a Per Diem/Relief, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $17.61, more depending on experience.
Responsible for maintaining and coordinating regulatory data collection and entry to ensure regulatory compliance as applicable. Assists with patient recruitment and program development. Provides administrative support.
- Coordinates and responsible for the maintenance of regulatory data collection and entry to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations.
- Serves as a liaison between CMS, STS/ACC registries, vendors and PH Quality Improvement and the structural heart team
- Assists Program Manager, Valve Center and TAVR Coordinators with patient recruitment and scheduling.
- Assists Medical Director, Program Manager, Valve Center, TAVR Coordinators with the development of additional procedures and protocols within the structural heart program.
- Functions as an important member of the structural heart team by providing administrative support for the program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
- College coursework in healthcare related field or sciences preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience providing administrative support or experience in an office position that included performing standard clerical duties.
- Minimum of one year in a medical office or outpatient clinic environment with experience scheduling complex procedures/visits across multiple departments preferred.
- Prior experience working with regulatory compliance in a clinical or quality improvement setting preferred.
- Background in data collection and data entry preferred.
- Customer service related work experience in a medical related position preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required including all Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of databases.
- Demonstrate ability to handle concurrent tasks and consistently meet deadlines, analytical ability, organizational skill, and an ability to work in a group as well as independently.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires normal exertion at least 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
- Speaking, Hearing, Vision, Touch, and Balance are essential for the job.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.