PeaceHealth is seeking a Field Services Analyst for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $28.34, more depending on experience.
Position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day technology needs of our internal customers. Operating in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, position is responsible for delivering support services and solutions through the coordination of day-to-day priorities, technical assistance, and end-user education. Delivers the highest level of customer service and advanced technical troubleshooting skills to provide at the elbow support of telecommunications, network, and hardware. Position is assigned to a primary network with occasional travel to other PeaceHealth networks or facilities.
- Assists with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and software complying with given standards and guidelines. Partners with engineering and senior/lead field services analysts to perform software updates and system or device upgrades.
- Provides at the elbow support of telecommunications, network, and hardware including monitoring various systems, ensuring optimal operating conditions and educating end-users on how to resolve various hardware and software problems.
- Analyzes, investigates, troubleshoots and responds to routine and non-routine Help Desk requests via phone calls, emails and ticketing system.
- Ensures follow through on issues by cataloguing day-to-day tracking and resolution of customer reported TSP incidents and service requests; working directly with caregivers and members of other teams to troubleshoot and resolve print, telephony and end user device-based incidents.
- Participates in the testing and support of standard and nonstandard end user caregiver hardware configuration.
- Provides technical guidance, mentoring and support to PeaceHealth caregivers and TSP partners.
- Utilizes Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM); Active Directory, Avaya site administration and EPIC EMR for end user support.
- Assists analyst or TSP leads/client engineering involving software deployment and implementation of workstation-based applications.
- Adds, edits or otherwise maintains hardware inventory for designated workgroups in TSP standard inventory system.
- Maintains system documentation (includes departmental layouts, system software, troubleshoot/repair procedure, record adds and, etc.). Develops and maintains user and technical documentation for device support, configuration process for all TSP systems.
- Works with senior/lead/partner analysts to test peripheral and print technologies in PeaceHealth Epic EMR.
- Travels to other PeaceHealth locations to assist with setup, support or maintenance as needed. Participates in on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support, including troubleshooting desktop PC’s running MS Windows 10 or higher operating systems, printers, VOIP Phone, and other peripheral hardware, desktop software configuration in a networked client/server environment, and/or technical interface with Windows Server.
- A+ Certification is preferred
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office and Backoffice client applications.
- Knowledge of local area networking.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and complete assigned tasks according to established timelines and deadlines.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.