This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 11917
Location: Eugene, OR
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: 9 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Part-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a part time LPN Clinic in Family Practice. Hourly compensation starts at $24.00, more depending on experience.
*** $4000.00 Sign-On Bonus *** *** $4000.00 Sign-On Bonus *** *** $4000.00 Sign-On Bonus *** *** $4000.00 Sign-On Bonus *** *** $4000.00 Sign-On Bonus ***
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
The Clinic LPN is responsible for ensuring delivery of quality nursing care to clinic patients as directed by physicians and other healthcare providers. Functions as a core member of the interdisciplinary care team and fulfills/shares the roles and responsibilities of rooming nurse, resource nurse, and clinical support nurse in the ambulatory patient care setting.
* Assess and implement patient care under supervision. Prepares patient for examination.
* Document patient care in health record according to department standards.
* Ensures own professional effectiveness through continued education and professional development.
* Obtains and conveys information to and from patients, pharmacies, and other providers as directed and supervised by a licensed provider; may obtain referral authorizations for treatment as directed by provider.
* Under the oversight of provider and aligned with applicable state regulations within the LPN scope of practice, may be responsible for telephone triage using age specific triage protocol books and computerized resources.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited State Board of Nursing LPN program.
* Licensed Practical Nurse - Oregon
* Basic Life Support
Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more. Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time). Work requires moderate physical exertion more than 65% of the time.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.