Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Employee Health Coordinator for a Full Time, Day position.
Provides administrative and technical support services within the Employee Health Department through data reporting, analysis and process improvements for compliance with all federal. state, and local laws and accrediting bodies.
- Develops, maintains, and prepares data reports for Employee Health. Provides data reports to department director, manager, clinic staff, and others within the organization as needed.
- Coordinates the set up and organization of flu clinics and other Employee Health projects and programs with assistance from manager and team as needed.
- Reviews department processes and programs for improvements, recommendations and changes. Works with other departments on coordination of programs/processes.
- Serves as technical advisor/administrator for databases including but not limited to: OHM, FML, ETS, WCCMS, CMS and flu reporting data-bases.
- Reviews and audits data for consistency, accuracy and completeness. Provides tools to assist staff in data entry processes and guidance regarding impact of data entry processes on downstream reports.
- Collaborates with System OHM team to facilitate needed updates to charting system and assists in development of standardized system-wide processes for data entry and support staff by being liaison with TSP on resolving software issues and maximizing software to support and streamline effective processes.
- Facilitates project improvements throughout system to assist with streamlining and creation of lean processes.
- Updates and maintains the department web page.
- Provides general administrative support to department as needed including greeting visitors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Two years of experience in human resources, employee health or related field required.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Experience with workers compensation claims management systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient with MS Office applications
ST JOSEPHS PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 25 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to conditions involving minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments such as syringes or lancets. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.