Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Quality Project Coordinator - CE Ambulatory Admin for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $17.61, more depending on experience.
Supports quality improvement initiatives within Post-Acute Care. Ensures deadlines are met and projects are brought to successful completion. Assists in the planning, organization, and execution of quality improvement work. Queries clinical, financial, clinical records, as well as case management and post-acute care collaborative databases to assess and create reports, monitor performance, and dashboards. Engages with the analytics environment to support data driven decision making.
- Supports Quality Management System by assisting with internal auditing, observation of process, process mapping, and development of preventive and corrective action plans
- Provides support for Post-Acute Care committees and other quality committees as assigned.
- Coordinates information pulled from data sources and assists with design of data collection plans for key metrics and performance indicators. Completes all necessary documentation, preparation of reports and presentations as requested.
- Coordinates review of requests for clarification and quality improvement concerns. Ensures appropriate delegation to achieve timely responses.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and administration of improvement initiatives for internal and external PACC partners.
- Designs and develops tracking documents to facilitate workflow for completion of assignments/projects using multiple computer applications and web-based tools.
- Plans, coordinates, and facilitates support for quality, safety, and operational improvement initiatives managed within Post-Acute Care.
- Acts as resource to caregivers and management in project issues related to Post-Acute Care.
- Provides administrative support for leadership to facilitate the operation of Post-Acute Care.
- Retrieves and interprets requested data using statistical and data analysis tools. Creates reports as needed.
- Assists in the development of complex integrated database design, development, and implementation.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree: or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience that provides the caregiver with the ability to perform the job required.
- Minimum three years of related project coordination experience.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including web-based applications and Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent judgment in solving problems of a difficult procedural or technical nature.
- Excellent service orientation with both internal and external clients and a consistent commitment and ability to work with diverse work groups and individuals in a healing and compassionate manner.
- Professional demeanor and ability to perform under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of methods and techniques of data collection and report preparation; ability to mine data and translate accurately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- Shared Services Center-Quality & Improvement: May be requested to document specific project tracking information on patients within CareConnect.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.