Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Administrative Specialist III - Home Health for a Part Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $19.37, more depending on experience.
Responsible for providing diverse clerical and/or administrative support in a variety of settings; work may include but is not limited to planning, organizing and coordinating communications, presentations, spreadsheets, basic project management, data and records management, etc. as defined within the scope of the role.May assist with overflow work from administrative and executive assistants, may also have receptionist responsibilities.
- Receives little instruction on daily work and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Applies knowledge and independent judgment to complete a wide range of assignments and resolve problems.
- Provides guidance and training to other staff.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Applies knowledge of programmatic and administrative requirements.
- Frequent contacts include internal and external customers to gather information or provide information.
- Facilitates workflow for accurate completion of assignment/projects in accordance with work expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise designated.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible applicable experience in a professional office.
- Medical office experience preferred.
- Formal business and/or secretarial training or experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Windows based PC applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to work with office equipment.
- Basic accounting skills may be preferred.
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES:
Oregon West Network - SHMC University District - Behavioral Health Inpatient:
- Provides support to Utilization Review RN and Social Work including CareConnect based tasks in the IP/OP Social Worker/Care Manager Template.
Oregon West Network – Hospice Medicare Certified:
- May be required to access CareConnect to provide coverage for HIM as requested by management.
Oregon West Network – PHMG Behavioral Health Service - Young Adult Hub:
- Data entry for several research projects.
- Concur expense report receipt processing.
- Scheduling and front office support for Adolescent and Young Adult psychiatric program.
- Strong skills in working with young adults with mental health issues required.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Timekeeping in Kronos system for small department.
Oregon West Network – RBMC Cardiac Rehab:
- Assists staff by accessing CareConnect to pre-register/register patients with accurate patient demographic and financial data, maintain provider schedules, manage daily patient
- schedules and manage referral work queues.
- Access insurance website portals to verify or obtain pre-authorizations.
- May be required to assist with timekeeping in Kronos.
Oregon West Network – Youth Hub Grant and Behavioral Health Consultation & Liaison:
- Assists staff by accessing CareConnect to pre-register/register patients with accurate patient demographic and financial data, maintain provider schedules, and manage daily appointment
Oregon West Network -SHMC at University District- Rehab Therapies:
- May be required to work as a Recorder for Plan of Care and/or Team Conferences
UNIVERSITY DISTRICT PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.