Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Products Coordinator - Supply Chain Ops for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $19.37, more depending on experience.
Coordinates supply inventory; promoting efficient resource utilization; supply chain management; acting as a change agent; working with department caregivers, vendors and physicians to achieve supply chain optimization and consolidation of supplies.
- Coordinates inventory PAR levels and inventory processes. Establishes and maintains adequate PAR levels for products. Ensures the right supplies in the amount needed at the right time for every patient. Ensures product delays are communicated clearly and proactively to the Department.
- Performs product research for new equipment/supplies. Supports product conversions related to contractual product changes. Ensures systematic introduction of new products in a manner that maintains a balance between physician requests, clinical effectiveness, system contract directives, and financial sustainability. Maintains proactive communication with Supply Chain, physicians, departmental leadership and staff.
- Performs equipment/product coordination and control including selection, ordering, tracking, lease, purchasing/requsitioning. Coordinates with vendors when necessary to arrange the right products at the right time for every patient.
- Assists in the development, implementation, training and evaluation of equipment and supply implementation, supply management programs.
- Coordinates consignment products, freight expense, special orders, vendor returns, and product outdates.Coordinates and performs scheduled inventory counts.Performs daily inventory replenishment to include scanning, picking and restocking.
- Analyzes supply utilization to determine optimal inventory levels, efficiencies and work with clinical staff, physicians, surgery leadership, supply chain leadership, and system shared services to identify savings and develop strategies for inventory reduction and/or improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in purchasing management or a business related field preferred or a combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum of two years experience in hospital supply chain or inventory control is required.
- Previous experience in surgical services and/or materials management highly preferred.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications and supply chain software; use of Infor Lawson MMIS highly preferred.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, take responsibility and ownership.
- Self-directed and ability to work with minimal supervision.
PHSW – PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires moderate physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to skin or lung irritants; extreme cold or heat; sharp instruments such as kitchen knives, scalpels, etc.; or dangerous equipment; reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.