This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 12737
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a LPN Clinic - Family Practice for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $24.00, more depending on experience.
Responsible for ensuring delivery of quality nursing care to clinic patients as directed by physicians and other healthcare providers. The Clinic LPN functions as a core member of the interdisciplinary care team and fulfills/shares the roles and responsibilities of rooming nurse, resource nurse, and clinical support nurse in the ambulatory patient care setting.
1. Assess and implement patient care under supervision. Prepares patient for examination.
2. Provide direct patient care. Assists provider with examination and treatment of patient as directed.
3. Under the oversight of provider, may be responsible for telephone triage using age specific triage protocol books and computerized resources.
4. Document patient care in health record according to department standards.
5. Obtains and conveys information to and from patients, pharmacies, and other providers as directed and supervised by a licensed provider; may obtain referral authorizations for treatment as directed by provider.
6. Ensures own professional effectiveness through continued education and professional development.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.