Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor RN Clinic - Orthopedics for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $41.49, more depending on experience.
The RN Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators
- Gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources
- Staffing and scheduling
- Coordinating and implementing clinical services for assigned areas
- Providing professional nursing care to patients in the clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice standards
- Promoting a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team
- Assisting with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines are met and service excellence is provided in all aspects of work
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Registered Nurse required, preferably in ambulatory care setting.
- Previous leadership training and experience strongly preferred.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Current Registered Nurse license in Washington.
- Work requires active physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.