Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Access Data Specialist for a Full Time, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $17.61, more depending on experience.
The Access Data Specialist functions as technical expert of security access control systems. This position is responsible for quality assurance, oversees functionality of security access control systems, technical report writing and data analysis. Responsible for Safety/Security software evaluation, selection, and implementation.
- Evaluates, selects, and implements Safety/Security software.
- Oversees functionality of security access control systems. Trouble-shoots system issues in a timely manner.
- Performs regulatory audits of security access. Provides security department statistics, quality analysis and assists with security investigative projects as required.
- Oversees creation and issuance of ID badges and caregiver access levels within the system. Obtains key stakeholder authorization as required. Programs and removes access cards from a predetermined data set within the electronic access system. Trains and works within the infant abduction, access, and alarm systems.
- Maintains departmental websites and reporting applications.
- Responsible for securing the buildings departments at specified times. Answers calls as needed in response to staff concerns or problems.
- Performs data entry of parking registration information. Assists in data entry of data collected from issuance of parking citations, ID badges, and keys.
- Responsible for adhering to protocols; completing, filing and maintaining correct documentation, filing reports, monitoring visitor permits, and assists with maintaining building access control by utilizing the computerized badge/door system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of one year security, military, or law enforcement experience required. Two years preferred.
- Minimum one year data entry experience.
- The ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Two years computer experience with proficiency with MS Office software suite.
- IAHSS Basic certification within 180 days of employment.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Current American Heart CPR certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain compliance with mandatory employee education requirements.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must have the ability to adjust to shifting priorities.
- Ability to formulate a plan of action, carry it out with control and apply crisis intervention and de-escalation skills.
- Good physical condition to walk, run and lift as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Frontpage, and MS Visio.
- Healthcare facility security experience and self defense experience is preferred.
- Must have acceptable driving record and maintain that level in accordance with the PeaceHealth Motor Vehicle Safety Policy.
- May be required to work overtime without advanced notice.
LONGVIEW PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.