Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Construction Project Manager for a Full Time, Variable position.
Accountable for the development and ongoing management of new construction and renovation projects while effectively collaborating with appropriate entities for such duties as managing the budget, schedules, bids and establishing requirements for each project. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and reports regularly the progress of each project.
- Maintains ongoing and continuously updates comprehensive, prioritized and sequenced documents illustrating all facilities projects by campus.
- Manages capital facility accounts and budgets. Forecasts and reports on costs for all project phases from inception through completion. Evaluates invoices pertaining to projects, documents costs and analyzes their impact relative to anticipated costs. Utilizes consistent coding from within projects.
- Ensures work plans are generated and executed and manages specific projects. Reviews all contractors’ monthly schedules, updates for compliance. Processes the schedule data files to reveals inconspicuous schedule changes implemented by contractors. Documents deficiencies through a written report to the construction manager. Evaluates proposed percentages of completion of activities against work-in-place to assist in review of pay applications.
- Manages communications to operations on an ongoing, regular and predictable basis. Establishes standard report formats and prepares periodic of varying complexity to disseminate critical project information.
- Collaborates with other departments to facilitate site supervisors for timely and efficient rollout of project plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience preferred.
- Five years experience in construction project management.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically MS Project.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Objective and focused on project goals.
- Organizational skills are top notch.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion up to 64% of the time with frequent walking and stooping.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to skin or lung irritants; extreme cold or heat; sharp instruments such as kitchen knives, scalpels, etc.; or dangerous equipment.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.