Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager of Facilities for a Full Time, Variable position.
Responsible for the organization and supervision of the maintenance and repair of all buildings, grounds, utility systems and the associated mechanical and electrical equipment. Oversees difficult mechanical, electrical and utility repair work. Manages facilities for assigned PeaceHealth owned and leased facilities. Provides leadership to promote a professional and effective department.
- Serves as the regional Maximo CMMS database administrator.
- Ensures all operations meeting require regulatory and code requirements.
- Prepares departmental budgets and monitors each budget to ensure operation within the approved budget.
- Interprets policies and procedures to personnel as needed. Prepares and gives caregiver annual evaluations and makes recommendations to director concerning caregiver performance and related personnel actions.
- Responsible for oversight of facility, and utility contract services. Negotiates costs, establishes contracts and conducts inspections to maintain quality standards.
- Supervises assigned staff, including hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, development. and performance management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience, preferred.
- Minimum of five years of facility management experience required, preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Minimum of two years of leadership experience required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Certification as a Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) by the American Hospital Association preferred within two years of employment.
- Active membership in the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
PEACE ISLAND PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to skin or lung irritants; extreme cold or heat; sharp instruments such as kitchen knives, scalpels, etc.; or dangerous equipment.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.