Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Electrician - Facilities for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation $41.61.
Responsible for performing medical center electrical duties in a safe and approved method.
- Assists with preventative maintenance programs to ensure uninterrupted operation of the facility’s electrical system.
- Oversees and coordinates the annual inspection of all electrical power distribution centers and panels.
- Performs distribution system load and power-quality analyses utilizing appropriate instrumentation.
- Performs all work requests as directed, assuring proper documentation of work.
- Performs inspection and operational functions on emergency generators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two years of technical school training preferred.
- Three years journeyman electrical experience
- Healthcare electrical maintenance experience preferred
- Valid state driver’s license
- Current Oregon State Journeyman Electrical License required.
- Knowledge of local and state electrical codes and standards, as well as the National Electrical Code
- Must be able to operate powered and non-powered hand tools.
- Experience in the use of test instrumentation appropriate to the position, to include signal analyzers, data loggers, and infrared thermography cameras
- Basic computer competency, including ability to install and utilize data-collection software accompanying test instrumentation
- Work constantly requires active physical exertion less than 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work requires frequent exposure to conditions involving toxic materials or hazardous waste. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.