Job ID: 13493
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 10 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Surgical Support Aide - Operating Room for a Full Time, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $17.13, more depending on experience.
Responsible for assisting in tasks involving patient care and maintenance of the operating room. The primary focus is to help with set-up and efficient turnover of the operating rooms and caring for the instruments and equipment to be used during the surgical procedure.
1. Assist in pulling instruments and supplies for surgical procedures. Set up equipment for surgical procedure.
2. Order and restock inventory and supplies for department. Stock and put supplies away in individual operating rooms.
3. Clean, disinfect, and sterilize equipment. Assists with clean-up and room turnover.
4. Provide assistance with moving and lifting patients. Transport patients.
5. Transport specimens to appropriate area/unit.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES:
Oregon West Network:
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.