PeaceHealth is seeking an Analytic Report Developer, Senior.
** Position is located in Alaska, Washington, or Oregon
Responsible for building, implementing and maintaining requests and content related to reporting and analytics utilizing the Business Intelligence tool suite. Creates useful visual representation of information to serve the organization. This position primarily will focus on the area of Human resources, supply chain and finance. Works as part of a team for the development of analytical solutions sourced from a variety of databases.
- Competitive compensation, robust benefits package, and work/life balance at a not-for-profit healthcare organization.
- Access to the latest technology, tools, resources, and collaborative support to help our team succeed.
- Growth and career advancement.
- Vendor discounts including travel, dining, and retail
- See why PeaceHealth was recognized as the #1 healthiest employer in Washington. click here
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong SQL query writing and optimization
- Familiarity with Infor highly preferred with experience in BIRST reporting
- Experience and knowledge of data warehousing principles and concepts
- Experience conducting business analysis, designing, prototyping and developing reporting solutions
- Experience and ability to serve in a periodic 24/7 on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related, relevant field. Equivalent experience may substitute for degree.
- 5 or more years of development experience, or demonstrated ability to work on the most complex projects facing PeaceHealth (with full grasp of all relevant development technologies).
- Experience with complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience/knowledge to develop interactive database applications required.
- Experience using Windows (and components such as IIS, etc.) Office, web editors, iSeries web environments, and other tools used for web-based and client/server applications.
- Experience with web and application server capabilities for various platforms such as Windows, AS/400, Tandem, etc.
- Experience and/or knowledge with server platforms (hardware and software) and configurations, including but not limited to services such as Microsoft’s Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft Index Server, IBM web frameworks, WebSphere, APACHE, Secure Sockets Layer, use of Outlook/Exchange within the framework of web pages/site(s), electronic commerce, etc.
- Experience/knowledge of relational and object-oriented databases and structures.
- Experience with data modeling, logical and physical database design is preferred.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.