PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager Leave of Absence for a Full Time, Day position.
Hourly compensation is $39.24 - $58.86; hiring rate dependent on qualifications and professional experience.
Responsible for providing compliance oversight and leadership in the development, implementation and coordination of the PeaceHealth Leave Program. Provides a strong emphasis on collaboration with both internal clients/colleagues and external vendors to meet the strategic needs of the organization and proactively identify and responds to customer needs.
- Oversees administration of Leave of Absence Programs and policies. Creates and/or streamlines and implements processes and tools for the PeaceHealth leave of absence programs.
- Collaborates with the HRMS team to ensure successful vendor interfaces are in place for accurate data recording and reporting.
- Supervises all aspects of the employee customer service operations related to leave matters.
- Ensures efficient support of the operational transactions related to leaves of absence company policies and procedures.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the leave programs in alignment and under the general direction and guidance of System Vice President, HR Partner Organization and Legal.
- Drives the implementation, communication, and administration of leave programs. Revises internal documents, policies and communications as necessary to ensure company compliance.
- Reviews and analyzes program utilization. Makes recommendations on strategies to maintain cost effectiveness and implement changes and/or enhancements. Develops, generates and presents reports to analyze leave data and trends.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with both internal and external clients, colleagues, and vendors. Ensures vendors adhere to established plans, deliver targeted results, meet agreed upon service levels and promptly address any caregiver issues that may arise.
- Provides leadership and direction to the leave of absence team, creating and communicating a vision that motivates them to pursue high standards of excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources of which at least 3 years of experience in complex leaves management required.
- Minimum of two years of leadership experience in related field required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local leaves and disability laws (ADA, FMLA, etc.) required.
- Proficient expertise in MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate detailed and complex information.
- Leadership and collaboration.
- Strong organizational and analytical skill
- Ability to develop and present concise information.
- Ability to cultivate relationships, rapport, credibility and partnerships across all levels of the organization.
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to identify, utilize and interpret leave related metrics.
SHARED SERVICES PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.